Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Finally!




Finally...Emma is starting to smile for the camera! Forever, she just stared at it trying to figure out what we were holding, and now I'm actually getting her to just not think but smile! : ) Her cousin Will, who has been so good at this is now getting way too busy to have time for pictures, as you can see! I am happy to be able to capture some smiles now though because that is what I see so much of my time with her! You can see she's advanced and already into reading magazines, too! ; ) Being a mom is truly the most rewarding job I'll ever have!!

3 comments:

beth ewing said...

miller is turning into will then. he doesn't sit still for a second. and he has also started doing this face when he knows you want him to smile but he doesn't want to. it's adorable but what a little stinker. so enjoy it while it lasts.

THE HOWELL FAMILY said...

I guess you're getting worn out these days then!! I will for sure enjoy the smiles while they last and try not to photograph her to death!

Hajost Family said...

Love the outfit here in these pictures!! That's one thing I do miss about not having a girl is the pretty little dresses you can put them in! :)