Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Counting Down
9 weeks and counting until Emma's due date! We are growing in excitement daily as we anticipate our daughter's arrival. I had my first baby shower at church Sunday, and it was wonderful! We are incredibly BLESSED! Ben and I have had so much fun looking through everything. Hopefully, we will get a dresser soon so we can start organizing a little more! We are not nearly as ready as I'd like to be in the physical sense, but we have definitely gotten to the point of ready emotionally and mentally! I am starting to wear down, but Ben is a huge help at home so that I can slow down when I have to. My kids at school are VERY excited as well and get more attached to the belly and "Baby Emma" every day. I have never heard so many interesting comments and questions on pregnant bellies as I have the last few months in my classroom...children are too precious! I know the blog thing is kind of bland without pictures, but I haven't had time to figure that one out yet...so, check out our website, www.benandelizabethhowell.com for some pictures of my BIG self and our new house. Precision Plumbing Co. is going well, and Ben is working hard. We are continuing to learn much from the Lord! Maybe in the next few months, I'll be able to update more and with some illustrations!! : ) Beth, I don't know if I can comment to your comment somehow...but we got our dog Tanner in June of 2005. He is a good dog and loves his new yard and neighborhood. I have never seen such a true picture of "man's best friend" either; he was sniffing Ben's clothes like crazy the other day as I was doing laundry and just wagging his tail--nothing's as great as seeing Ben come home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you look great. your sister said you've only gained 17 pounds. it must all be in your belly b/c the rest of you looks great. and in case i haven't said it yet, i love the shorter hair. i can't believe baby emma will be here in like 9 weeks. time really has flown. but then again i have a 5 month old. wow! we can't wait to see you in November and check out the house....and meet this dog you've had for a year. hehe! hang in there. you're in the home stretch now.
Post a Comment