

Did anyone else sleep in sponge rollers as a child?? My sister and I did quite frequently, and I remember it giving me great curls! My mom used to tell us how they used socks before the smart sponge roller inventor came along. Anyway, I thought I'd try out the socks in Emma's hair just for fun (poor child is doomed to be as crazy as her mother and MeMo!)~she loved it and had so much fun bouncing them around in her hair and checking herself out in the mirror. She actually waited about an hour before pulling them out and already had a decent amount of curl. Maybe we'll do overnight sponge rollers in the future. : ) When her hair gets a little longer, we'll have to try out the old braid crimps! : ) I hope some of my readers had the same fun hair experiences in childhood!

1 comment:
Loved the 'sock rollers' pictures and your love and joy for Emma because now that you and Mary Matheson have children of your own ( and Kent has experienced a nephew and neice) you can each begin to understand how much you were and still are loved by us!!! Thanks for all of the great times we've shared! Love, Momma
Post a Comment