




I put Emma down for a nap Sunday afternoon, and after several squeals and weird noises, I went to get her out...the top picture is what I found. Apparently the excitement of finding two pacis in the crib was too much for her! : ) She was having a great time switching them back and forth. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get used to finding a sitting baby in the crib! Since she was not interested in sleep, I took her upstairs with me and Ben to watch a beach video Mary Matheson made for us ; the middle three pictures are of her pulling herself up trying to stand and grab Daddy's hair. The bottom two pictures are of Emma trying to pull herself up on various things. (You can't really tell she's pulling up in the bottom picture because every time she saw me getting a picture she would stop to smile!) We had an accident this week as the Kick and Drive is not sturdy or tall enough for her to balance on...she pulled herself up on it anyway and flipped over, hitting her face on the floor. Her NEW TEETH started bleeding, which broke my heart! Yes, her bottom 2 teeth are poking through now, and Mommy was very sad to find them. She's growing up way too fast!!!

4 comments:
What a precious little niece that I have! I love the nap time pictures....they are sooooo cute! :) Looks like she was having lots of fun! :)
two paci's are an amazing discovery. hehe! she's so cute. she definitely takes after your family b/c in some pictures i can totally see mary matheson in her.
LOVE the first picture with 2 paci's!!!!!!! Frame that!!
I loved the pictures, and they made me laugh out loud! Her happiness is contagious!
Post a Comment